Saturday, December 19, 2020

White on White on White


This is a funny story.  Kathy said "Shouldn't we bring the Adirondack chairs in from outside because the snow is coming?"  "No, I want to leave them out.  The snow won't hurt them."  "But they have to come in for the winter, so why not now?"  "I want to leave them out so that after the snow comes, I can do a photograph of the white chairs covered with snow!"  So here is my photograph that I envisioned long before the snowstorm.  It looks better than I thought it would.  White, on white on white!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you would leave the chairs out for a photo! Dad left his chair out so he could smoke a cigar and look at the stars and Mom would leave hers out so she could tell how much snow we got. Makes sense to me :-)

ken schwarz said...

A creative photo well planned! I could imagine these White on White on White snow covered Adirondack Chairs recreated into a 3D version for the Getty Museum.

Anonymous said...

Well planned photo, but it looks too cold to sit out! :-)
Joan