Thursday, December 17, 2020

Evidence of the Snowstorm


We ended up with 8 to 10 inches of snow.  It was a heavier snow, and it was wet underneath, so it was a bear to shovel, because when you tried to toss the snow, it refused to leave the shovel.  But for the heavy lifting I have my monster snow blower which handled it with no problem.  After I did our driveway, I went over to our neighbor Judy's and I did most of her driveway.  One thing that was unexpected was that the snow on the car was nearly impossible to push off.  I finally started up the car and turned on the heat and about 30 minutes later I could push the snow off.

So I decided to post more artistic photographs, instead of photos of piled snow.  I love how the snow has fastened itself to the garage windows.  I have no idea why it ends up that way but I have seen it before in other photographs.  And of course, you need to see my favorite tree - seen from a second story window.  I love how the delicate branches can be seen against the fresh white snow.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Happy that you have a monster snowblower to help you out.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I had to put on an extra layer to appreciate your cool photos!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. I was concerned when I first looked at the Japanese Maple thinking that the boughs were on the ground. Whew! Looks so pretty spread out. betsey