Saturday, December 12, 2020

Foggy Foggy Day


I should have my head examined!  I was on my way to the recycling center and I drove past the large baseball field in town and saw this scene.  I kept driving and thought "I'll just come back from recycling and take this picture later."  Man, THAT is a really dumb idea!  Fortunately I did a U-turn, parked the car and took a bunch of pictures.  How many YEARS is it going to take me to know that if there is a picture, STOP NOW, or the  picture will be gone!  I was bringing a bunch of bags with leaves to recycling.  I had to make three trips, because there were so many bags.  On my last trip, most of the fog was gone!  But I got my photograph.  Lesson learned, I hope!  Whew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. I love the symmetry of the two trees in the forefront and the foggy background.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like how the light of the baseball field makes it feel like the fog is lifting. Peaceful scene. betsey

ken schwarz said...

I am drawn to the color range of mostly greens and browns and the overall feeling of tranquility.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for taking the time to leave your comments. I really appreciate that you liked the photograph as much as I do.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for taking the time to leave your comments. I really appreciate that you liked the photograph as much as I do.