Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sourdough Bread


Most Saturdays I drive over to the bagel store because we have bagels Saturday and Sunday for breakfast.  But with that blizzard that we had, with 8 to 10 inches of snow, there was no way I was going to risk driving over there!  I mean, 8 to 10 inches of snow!  So fortunately Kathy had made a couple of  loaves of sourdough bread.  Look how beautiful this is!  And the taste was exceptional!  So this was our breakfast instead of bagels.  A fair tradeoff!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful. I would take a slice, or two or three, of Kathy's bread over bagels any day. Plus you get to enjoy the smell of it baking.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I'll take homemade sourdough bread over bagels any day. Kathy's bread looks SO good! Wise choice to stay home. betsey