Monday, December 28, 2020

Walking The Dog


"Mom!  That creepy guy is following us again!  The old guy with the camera!"  Well, in my defense, I am not creepy.  :-)   But I did have a camera with a 400mm telephoto lens on it, and I DID follow them down our street for a block or so until they were in the perfect position and I could also see the dog.  The good news is that I was so far behind them that they never knew I was following them or taking their picture.  And they are on a public street.  So you be the judge...   :-)  What I love about this is the shadows on the street of the telephone wires looping between the utility poles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me chuckle, creepy guy! :-) Good thing they did not turn around and see you with a HUGE CAMERA LENS hanging around your neck. Nice photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! If you had been closer, I bet the dog would have noticed! Nice photo and funny blog post. betsey