Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Shadows


I promised you that I was done with my "No Dunkin' Donuts" series, and I am.  But for many of you this will be a familiar scene.  It was our day at the beach for coffee and donuts, and I realized as we were finishing up that I had no idea what to do for a blog post.  Then I realized I had been staring at the snow fence which now had snow around it.  I could not see these shadows from the car, but I knew they would be there based on the angle of the fence and the position of the sun.  So I grabbed the toy camera, walked 20 feet and here was my shot!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shadows of the fence are much more dramatic then the fence itself. Nice photo.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I like the vivid blue of the water in the background and the soft gray blue of the fence in the foreground all set off by the stark white of the snow. betsey

Grayson White said...

Thanks grreat blog post