Thursday, April 8, 2021

Daffodil Week


Do you like Daffodils?  This is the third Daffodil photograph this week, and each time you get more Daffodils in each image.  How cool is that!  I had to go to Home Depot to buy some more joint compound and a new step ladder.  On the way home I took this road, but I had forgotten that each Spring there is an explosion of Daffodils on this hill.  What a magnificent sight!  The fun thing is that this photograph looks as if it was taken deep in the woods somewhere.  Here is a photograph, below of where I took this!  Funny, huh?  It is hardly out in the wilderness.  Thought you would enjoy this.






 

4 comments:

Ron said...

Visual manipulation at its finest! I love seeing the flowers and their beauty. Thanks Ken

Anonymous said...

I love Ron's term for what you did - "visual manipulation". Yes, I would have thought that you took a walk into the woods. It's lovely seeing spring flowers. betsey

Anonymous said...

The first photo should be framed. It looks like you were i the wilderness. Stunning photo. Beautiful spring flowers.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

It was fun to show the contrast between perception and reality! I like Ron's term: "visual manipulation." Of course it is all about my point of view. But this may be a first for my posts where I show the ideal and the reality. Thanks to all who posted kind words.