Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Sunday 2021


What a strange Easter Sunday it was this year.  I forgot to buy an Easter lilly for our dining room table, BUT, my sisters told me that Easter lilies have no business being in a home with cats!  Whoops! The best part of Easter Sunday was that Kathy got her second Covid vaccination!  I painted some more in the dining room.  Then we had a Facetime chat with my sisters in Connecticut.  A bike ride on a sunny, 60 degree day, and then Chinese takeout with our friends the Gordon's for dinner at their house.  They are vaccinated so we were able to sit around the dining table feeling normal for the first time in over a year.  How nice that was.  At dusk I looked out their window at the harbor and Long Island Sound and thought it was worth a photograph.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very productive day and ending the day with friends and that gorgeous sky is wonderful.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colors. Your photo is perfect for the kind of day we experienced today. Quiet, serene. What a wonderful feeling to enjoy some time with close friends. betsey

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Very peaceful and calming. Trace