Thursday, April 1, 2021

Daffodil


I have seen some groups of Daffodils on my bike rides within the last couple of weeks.  But the Daffodils in our garden next to the house only came up the other day, and that area doesn't get a lot of sunlight, so it is harder to make interesting photographs of them.  So today I went out and cut one flower which I brought inside to photograph.  That way I could find more interesting light and control the background.  This photograph is more dramatic because of my ability to control both of those things.  The Daffodils are in bloom, Spring is here!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple beauty and hope of Spring and new beginnings.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like this side view - different. betsey

Linda said...

Beautiful. Great idea to bring one flower inside. Nice composition.