Friday, April 23, 2021

Escape to New York - IX


So this may be one of the most bizarre photographs I have taken lately.  I was in one of the galleries at the Met.  In galleries, there are temporary walls which the paintings are hung on and because they are temporary walls, there are air spaces between them and the permanent walls.  Here there is a piece of glass fastened in one of those spaces.  One of the museum guards on the other side put his foot on the top of the piece of glass and then was bending over stretching.  I know this because I walked around the wall and saw him doing this!  Standing on this side, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the shoe appear, and then the hand!  This is so weird and funny!



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very strange, but you always have an eye looking for a special photo.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

The photo is strange because your brother is strange... :-) Thanks for the compliment!