Sunday, April 11, 2021

Saved By The Cat!


It was raining today, and I didn't have any ideas for a blog post.  Then this afternoon, Kathy said "Come see this!"  And here was Grace, sitting on the top step of the new 6-foot step ladder!  I could not believe my eyes!  I slowly picked up my small SONY camera, took it out of its pouch, turned it on and slowly lifted it to my eye, and hoped that Grace would not move or change how she was staring directly at me.  She didn't change a thing, and here is my photograph!  Wow!  Saved by a cat!  You might be interested to know that eventually she turned, put her front paws on the next lower step of the ladder, but instead of going all the way to the bottom, she then jumped onto the dining room table, and then jumped to the ground.  Smart cat!  Be sure to click on the image to see it larger.  Her expression is priceless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!! What a great pose and shot! She is an adorable and amusing cat. Trace

Anonymous said...

Grace" "What are you looking at? I thought you put this ladder her for me! I am the Queen of the House! "
She is a beautiful cat and has given you many photo opportunities.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

Here's what I see. A cute cat doing typical cat stuff like checking out Spencer's new blue Werner Type 1 (250 lb Duty Rated) 6' step ladder. And I see a red wall. Red wall? For several days, we have been watching the progress of stripping red wallpaper and patching old plaster walls. In this photo, I see a red wall that appears to be painted. Has the dining room re-decorating project involved a drastic change by going from red paper to red paint?

Anonymous said...

Priceless! You did bring a new item into the house so naturally her curiosity made her climb to the very top of your new ladder. Great photo of Grace doing her best stare at the "camera guy". Well trained like the rest of us :-) betsey