Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Bitter!


I had to go send some documents via Fedex so I drove to Glen Cove to do that, and then after buying gas, I decided to drive by Sea Cliff beach, hoping to find something for the blog.  It was cold and rainy and the wind was really blowing - there were whitecaps on the harbor.  So I walked along this other beach, and tried several different photograph to show how cold and gray it was.  And it seemed bitter cold.  I think the temps were only around 32, but with the strong wind, it was bitter cold, and damp.  But I think I got a decent photograph.  I hope you get that feeling from this photograph.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo does show a windy and dreary day. Love the waves coming into shore. No fun to be out and about…betsey

Anonymous said...

I was not out walking on this cold blustery day. The skies are so gray and yet the sand looks so rich and warm against the white cap waves. A cold March day.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your comments. My feelings exactly!