Saturday, March 25, 2023

Street Art


After I passed the asphalt plant, on my walk home I continued down the street away from the industrial area, and came to this area called City Stadium Park where the City of Glen Cove has 8 baseball diamonds.  Here was this really brightly painted wall on the main building at the park with a baseball player.  I went to look at this building on Google Earth and not too long ago, it was painted a dark green.  This is so much prettier than that.  Anyhow a bit of color to brighten our days.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colors and silhouette of the baseball player. Do you think a youth group painted the scene? Don't know what SYEP stands for.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The bright colors are a delight to see. Aren’t they fortunate to have eight baseball diamonds! Betsey