Sunday, March 12, 2023

Irish Soda Bread


What time of year is this?  It's March.  What happens in March?  A holiday.  Really, what holiday?  I'll give you a clue.  It involves green.  Got it?  OK, one more clue.  What day is March 17?  Right!  Saint Patrick's Day!  I knew you would get it.  What do we have on St. Patricks day.  Well, yeah, beer of course but what else?  Of course!  Irish Soda bread!  So Kathy was saying that she never made any of this bread last St. Pat's day.  So she made a loaf today just before supper.  It is out of this world!  So light and tasty and delicious.  So it is already half gone!  We had some for dessert and I had three slices, and this was after dinner!  Happy St. Pats day to all!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yumm! Looks delicious. I would eat so much bread, I would not have room for dinner.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! Love Irish Soda bread! Trace

Anonymous said...

Kathy’s soda bread looks so delicious! I haven’t baked any in the last few years. But after seeing this, I might have to bake of my own Irish Soda bread. betsey