Thursday, March 30, 2023

Subway Dog


I went to Manhattan today to meet Stan because we wanted to see two photographic exhibits at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  It is always wonderful to just hang out at the museum, because when you go to see some particular things, you also discover other things that you didn't expect to see.  So when I leave the museum on the way back to Penn Station, I always walk the 26 blocks from the Met at 82nd Street, and the subway I take at 59th street.  I walk because there are always opportunities for photographs while walking the 1.2 miles.  In any case, I got on the N train that takes me to 34th street where Penn station is located.  On my ride, this woman got on the train and sat next to me with this incredibly cute dog who travels around in her pocketbook!  He was looking at me and smiling (Dogs do smile...) and so finally I asked if it was OK to photograph the dog and the woman said yes.  I did ask about the dog and I think she said it was a Pomeranian.  I knew you would like to know that.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo!
Joan

Anonymous said...

The dog is definitely smiling :-) Betsey

Anonymous said...

Adorable dog! It's nice to see the lady on the other side smiling and enjoying the moment too! Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Trace! You are awesome! I never saw the other lady in the upper right hand corner! You win a prize for really paying attention! Thanks!