Wednesday, March 22, 2023

FINALLY, Some Color!


Finally!  Some color at last!  I am tired, as you must be, of my photos that are just gray or brown!  Enough!  Let's try and find SOME color!  And I did today.  I got back from my bike ride and noticed some green in the garden by the house.  I thought that was better than nothing, so I grabbed my SONY a7 and the macro lens I bought for it, which does great closeup shots.  Imagine my surprise when I came in really close and found the purple buds inside the green leaves.  They will be bursting out there in no time, and I will photograph that too!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring has sprung! Oh happy day. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

It’s lovely to see color and new spring flowers ready to bloom. Betsey

Dean A Ketelsen said...

Blue Scilla, isn't it? Mine is almost to this stage here in IL too!