Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Skyscape


I have never heard the term "skyscape" before, I am pretty sure.  I wonder if it is really a word.  I have a wonderful editor friend and she will let us know if I am brilliant or stupid.  Well, actually she, and we, all know the answer to that, but I meant in terms of making up a word!   :-)  I went by the beach this afternoon and the sky had all kinds of things going on with the clouds.  They were changing rapidly and so the first thing I saw was gone once I got close to the water, but I just watched and waited.  I loved the shapes of things in the sky here and I also wonder what is going on.  Believe it or not this is a composite of three photographs all connected together by software, one posted above the other.  So it is a really wide-angle image.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

skyscape is poetic and is already in the dictionary. fine word choice for a fine photograph. ginger

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you for saving me from ridicule! A true friend, indeed!