Thursday, October 7, 2021

Blue & Green


This is another photograph with the borrowed 70-200mm SONY zoom lens.  It was taken as part of my walk along the boardwalk down at the bottom of the cliff.  Something about the pastel blue and the green ivy caught my eye.  The trick was to try and make an interesting composition of the wall.  there was probably a 20 foot section of vines and wall.  I think I got something decent here.  There is something peaceful about these colors, I think.  It is also interesting, that the blue wall goes from full color to areas where the paint has worn off and that variation in color adds a lot more interest.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this photo so interesting. Looks as if you are looking through an area of trees and leaves. I love the light blue color and the soft green of the trailing vines. betsey

Anonymous said...

Very pretty with the soft colors and interesting vines growing on the wall. Nice subtle combination.
Joan