Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Photographer at Work


Kathy and I made a field trip today, to Planting Fields Arboretum in Oyster Bay.  I have photographed in this State Historic Park for years, both for the paper and for myself.  I have photographed the gardens and the mansion and the landscaping.  It is a wonderful place to visit with so many different garden attractions and paths to walk and vistas.  So we spent a lot of time in a couple of gardens (stay tuned) and then walked around a bit.  I stumbled across this photographer who was working with this couple doing portraits of them.  I think they might be engagement portraits.  It was fun to watch him work, from a long way off, using my friend's borrowed zoom lens!  I think he is showing the woman how he wants her to place her leg for one of the photographs.  Something I am quite familiar with!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colorful flowers on the side of the path are beautiful. I thought the expression on the guy's face was funny. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Trace: So glad you picked that up! Seeing his face tells me he did not want to be there... :-) You are so observant to pick that up... :-)