Thursday, October 28, 2021

The White Room

 


We had dinner in a restaurant for the first time in 19 months!  Covid, you know?  So we are in Connecticut visiting with our relatives, and when we come here we go to a great Italian restaurant that has been around forever, and they have the best food.  I have been looking forward to their linguini with red clam sauce!  It was delicious, as always!  On the way to the dining room where the family gathered, we went by this room and it stopped me in my tracks!  They call it their banquet room and it is used for all kind of events.  The white on white decor really was amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo but my thoughts are dining in a great restaurant. We met you and Kathy at an Italian Restaurant a few years back and it was wonderful. I do have to ask: Linguini with RED clam sauce??? Are you from NY? Do you also like Manhattan Clam Chowder?
I'll stick with white clam sauce and New England Clam Chowder. LOL
Joan

Anonymous said...

I had the same reaction as Joan - red sauce?? To each his own...The food there was delicious! and now my mouth is watering for good Italian food!!! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

It was the same restaurant that you both ate in with us! And yes, red or white, the linguini with clam sauce was delicious! Serafino's, in Yalesville!

Anonymous said...

I think it's kind of funny that I forgot to comment on your photo of the banquet room. It appears ghostly in your photo - really cool! betsey