Thursday, October 21, 2021

Yet Another Moonrise...


Man, when I go after a subject, sometimes I beat it to death!   :-)  I kept watching the moon rise after the moon cleared the trees, and watched the sky change, and then I noticed the reflection of the moon on the water.  The water was relatively calm, so that's why we can see this nice long reflection.  As the daylight faded the color turned more blue with each passing minute, so I shot this just to see what it would look like and was pleased with how blue it had gotten.  I promise I will stop showing you any more moonrise photos.  This week!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow again! What a great photo of the moon and its light reflected on the water. I like the house and street lights in the background too. The sky and water are a spectacular blue. Trace

Anonymous said...

The different hues of blue are so saturated with color. Fantastic! Totally different feeling from the previous photo. Love the long reflection of light on the water. betsey

Anonymous said...

Wow! So totally different that the other photos. The blues of the sky and water are so vibrant. Stunning photo.
Joan

Liz Spencer said...

Oh, I really love this!!