Saturday, October 30, 2021

Happy Halloween!


This is our favorite Halloween house here in Sea Cliff. Most of the year it is a beautiful classical Victorian - look at the two Gothic arched windows on the left side of the second story!  The people who live there do such a great job of decorating.  I mean, they have skeletons and lights everywhere.  You need to click on this image to see all the creatures on the first floor porch!  Notice I got the full Moon in the photograph as well!  This is a strange Halloween for us - every year I show you the Jack-O-Lantern that I carve.  Well, we could not find a pumpkin!  We tried everywhere, and even looked when we were up in Connecticut, with no results.  So I guess without a Jack-O-lantern with a candle on the front porch, we are unlikely to get trick or treaters.  We'll see.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween. This is such a great home with all of the decorations. Sorry to hear that you could not find a pumpkin to carve. Hope you leave your light on and the tricker treaters arrive this evening.
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a festive house! It's such a pretty house and I love all the decorations. Trace

Anonymous said...

They must really love Halloween! There is so much going on around the house and porch and roof. What fun! betsey

Nha said...

Hello Ken,
Well I finally did it, set up a gmail account that is. I often wonder what people did with the carved pumpkin once Halloween finished? Do you toss it out or eat it? :-)
Cheers... Nha