Sunday, October 17, 2021

Impressionism, Sort Of...


Impressionism, sort of.  That seems like an interesting title.  I thought this was an interesting scene, with bright red leaves in the background, and some orange leaves in the foreground.  Maybe this is more interesting that what I originally wanted to shoot.  I saw those bright red leaves, but could not get a clear shot because that tree was across the pond, and wherever I went, there were leaves in the way in the foreground.  So I gave up on that idea, and in this photograph, included the foreground leaves.  How does the saying go?  "If you can't beat them, then join them?"



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined them and went with this photo. So many colors going on and the beautiful reflection make it picture perfect "impressionism"!
Joan

Anonymous said...

Wow! The colors are sensational - brilliant oranges, greens and the more subtle reds. My eyes keep blinking trying to clear the image - not used to a blurred image...betsey