Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Brother & Sister Walk


We have been sitting around way too much since we arrived at Vince & Jo Anne's.  So yesterday we started out doing some walking.  Kathy and Vince decided to go out for a short walk, so I decided to join them.  This photograph is the result.  I really love this portrait of brother and sister.  It is not easy to get a photograph where both subjects look their best, and also that you get them both smiling at the same time!  I was going to say "I was lucky" but the truth is that I worked at it, taking a lot of photographs to get this one, and I am proud of how good they both look.  Be sure to click on the image to see it in more detail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! They both look great, happy and healthy! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!! Trace

Anonymous said...

Great photo of Kathy and Vince. Enjoy your visit. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kathy, Jo Anne and Vince! It is such a good photo of Kathy & Vince. I love their smiling faces. You "done good"! betsey