Tuesday, November 10, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 36


A change in the landscape!  I was worried about my subject for a blog post this week, but the second I pulled into the parking lot I knew I was saved.  They changed the landscape.  I don't remember seeing this drift fences, or snow fences installed on the beach in other years.  But of course we never came to the beach in the wintertime.  So my job was easy today - just find something with a nice composition, which should be relatively easy to do.  I took some photographs when we arrived, and then I did this picture when we were leaving, about an hour later.  The shadows of the fence on the sand in the foreground made this shot more interesting I thought.  I think they install these fences to keep all the sand from the beach, from blowing into the parking lot and making sand dunes.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the squiggles in from of the fence. Nice new look at the beach. betsey