Monday, November 9, 2020

A Nice Place to Ride a Bike...


I guess if I had to pick a season, I would choose Fall as my favorite time of year, although Spring is a close second place.  This is one of the roads I ride on every day and it is in Roslyn Harbor.  And with the Sun lower in the sky it does a wonderful job of backlighting the colorful leaves on all the trees, and because the Sun is lower, it casts longer shadows.  Hard not to find something beautiful under these circumstances.  And since it will soon be cold, requiring me to bundle up for a bike ride, that makes these warm days even more precious when I can ride with just a jersey and shorts.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors. It looks like a road less traveled. Very narrow and calm. Enjoying these beautiful warm November days.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I immediately thought of Robert Frost's poem after reading Joan's comment. Nice photo. Scenic and peaceful. betsey