Monday, November 2, 2020

The Ghost in Our House

 


This guy lives hanging on the closet door in our front hallway.  He comes out every Halloween, and I think this is his third year here.  We got him at Home Depot.  He's dressed in a black robe, and his hands are crossed.  If you squeeze the orange circle on the back of one of his hands, you hear a church bell chime twice, his eyes light up bright red, his jaw starts moving and then he says: "Welcome.  Don't be afraid. Aaahhhhhhaaaaaaa..."  Every time we go by him we press the button, and this adds to the richness of our Halloween.  He makes us laugh!

3 comments:

Ron said...

That is great. I only get ‘ red eye’ whenever I take a photo!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smiles. I love that you have fun with him.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I ove that you and Kathy enjoy your ghost. betsey