Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A Fisherman After Dusk



It was raining lightly really late this afternoon and I decided to take a walk with my camera to where the old power plant was.  Fortunately I brought a small umbrella, because after I left the house, the rain increased.  I walked the two miles down and back, and by the time I got to the end of our street it was nearly dark.  But I saw a tiny figure out in the water, under threatening clouds and thought that would make a decent shot.  This photograph is all about mood I think, and of course color.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. It is so peaceful and calming with the shades of blue, brown and the lights in the background. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks, Trace! So glad it brings you some peace. I really love this photograph as well. Something else about man being small in nature.