Tuesday, November 17, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 37


I was definitely not looking forward to something to shoot at our Dunkin' Donuts at the Beach day.  The beach is empty now and it is just us and the birds.  I think I have already posted photographs of seagulls.  So I thought I would bring my extreme wide-angle lens for my Canon T7i and I figured that I could make an interesting photograph of the snow fence that was different from last week's image.  So here it is.  It helps that the sky is threatening.  We thought we might get rained on, but the few sprinkles stopped.  It was cold and there was a breeze off the water, so we hurried through out coffee and donuts and then bailed out.



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the focus of the photo is the fence but I love the close up of the sand with the fine grain, rocks and shells visible when I enlarge the photo. I like the shades of blue in the water and the sky in the background, very pretty. It's a nice tradition you and Aunt Kate have every week! Trace