Tuesday, November 3, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 34


We thought we might set up our chairs and tiny table in the sand again, but it was cool, and very windy, so we thought better of it.  We had our breakfast in the car where it was warmer.  So of course I am looking around for SOMETHING for the blog, and I was getting desperate.  So I put my coffee on the dashboard thinking I would shoot the sky.  Then I noticed a faint reflection in the windshield of my cup, so I added Kathy's cup and I found my photograph of coffee and tea in the sky!


It is election day, and we had tried early voting last week, but the lines in another village were more than an hour long and it was rainy and windy.  We tried again a couple of days later and the line was still long so we waited until today.  We have never had a line at our voting place at the elementary school.  But the line moved quickly and we were done in 15 minutes, which was nice, because there are reports of hour long lines in the New York area.  The photo below shows people filling out their ballots.  Now the wait for the outcome, which I fear will be long...


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your coffee and tea cups in the sky is a cool photo. Glad I voted by absentee ballot in early October.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The reflection of the coffee cups in the sky make it look heavenly! Also, I like the pictures of the voting. I did a mail in ballot like Joan and it worked out well. Now, we're just anxiously waiting. Trace

Anonymous said...

The cups in the sky look supernatural, heavenly. Vey cool photo. I'm glad that I voted by absentee ballot, also. So easy. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks you all for the compliment. I did think that the cups in the sky was a really cool photo. It was fun to discover it while desperately trying to find a shot!