Friday, November 13, 2020

I Can't Get Down the Driveway!



The driveway is full of leaves!  I can't get down the driveway!  It's like being trapped by a blizzard!  OK, so I can get down the driveway - I just wanted a catchy way to start the blog!  I think it is beautiful to see the whole driveway under the Japanese maple covered with leaves.  Just beautiful.  Of course it is raining so the leaves will get mashed down and won't look pretty at all.  As soon as the leaves are dry I will have to get the blower and clean them all up and bag them.  But they are pretty now.


This is a photograph of the grasses in the garden by our front steps.  I thought they were pretty but I never could have made this picture of them because the background is the driveway.  Only the driveway is covered in leaves now.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and I am thankful I do not have to rake 40 bags of leaves.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Wet leaves are slippery so easier to drive down your driveway than walk. It's actually pretty. betsey