Friday, November 6, 2020

Speaking of Architecture...


Speaking of architecture, I have ridden by this small garage 4 or 5 days a week since I started riding my new route.  It is about 4 or 5 houses away from the house I photographed yesterday.  Finally, today, I stopped to photograph it.  It has been on my list for several weeks, but it was daylight savings time that gave me the lighting I needed, where most of the garage was in shadow, which is better than the top half of the garage illuminated and the bottom in shadow.  I think this was originally a garage, based on the two doors on the left, but the mystery is the very large door in the middle of the photograph.  There is probably a two-foot drop from the bottom of the door to the ground.  Even if this was a stable, you wouldn't want horses to have to step over such a barrier.  Another mystery.

 

1 comment:

ken schwarz said...

Maybe there is a fantastic work shop behind those doors?