Saturday, November 21, 2020

Big Leaves, Little Leaves


I spent a few days trying to get this shot.  The driveway was covered with leaves from all the trees around here and I was trying to find a nicely designed picture that included the beautiful little yellow leaves from the Japanese maple tree and the larger brown leaves from the Hickory tree.  I must have taken my Nikon with the close up lens, out to the driveway at least four times, trying to get the best shot.  The rain was really helpful - I tried two different times when it was not raining, and those photographs were not as interesting as this one.



 

4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

This brilliant photo speaks fall! Winter is on the way!

Anonymous said...

I really...really love this photograph!

Anonymous said...

Big, small, shiny, dull. What a wonderful combination of leaves. Love it. Should be framed.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Your persistence paid off. Great photo! betsey