Sunday, November 15, 2020

Looking at Leaves



So I showed you all the driveway covered with a billion leaves.  (I wonder how many leaves there are in the driveway actually.)  Hmm...  Maybe if I marked off a square foot, and then counted the number of leaves in that, then I could extrapolate that to the size of the driveway.  Maybe I will do that next year.  I took the Nikon with the closeup lens out to photograph the leaves more closely.  This photograph of the leaves on one of the front steps grabbed me.  I like that because the steps are gray, the leaves stand out more from the background.  There is something I like about this photograph - maybe the color scheme, that I can't explain.  Oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you would go through the scientific or mathematics of counting leavings in your driveway! Thanks for the chuckles. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Counting leaves - you're hysterical! betsey

Ken Spencer said...

And I am your brother, and you both have some of the same genes!